Senior Microsoft Windows Administrator responsible for planning, installation, configuration, and further support of Microsoft solutions including but not limited with Azure IAAS\PAAS\SAAS, System Center Endpoint Manager (ex. SCCM) – OSD\Application Management\Patching, Intune, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Skype for Business, Teams, SharePoint Online, Server 2012\2016\2019, Exchange 2010\2013\2016\2019, Exchange Online etc.
- Creating Proof-of-concepts with further implementation
- Audit of existing infrastructure, design reviews and improvements
- Reporting, diagnosing, and resolving technical issues with mentioned applications
- Following strict regulation rules as we are working at highly regulated areas
- 5+ years of experience performing Windows systems design and implementation
- Up-to-date Microsoft certification as advantage
- Fluent English as advantage (B2 is a minimum level for this vacancy)
- ITIL (Incident management, Service management, change management) good understanding
- Desire to learn and grow
- Energetic multinational working environment
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Comprehensive training and mentoring system
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Access to the internal lab resources based on full Microsoft technology stack
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary, 28 days paid annual leave
- Free English classes
- Medical insurance after probation period (including dental service and psychology consultations).
- Possibility of relocation to Europe in 2022.
We look forward to receiving your application at: email@example.com and getting to know you in person. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed.