This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and established Sales Director, who is looking to move to
a winning company with access to the insights into technology trends, the latest products, leading partner product
portfolios and industry leading earning potential. We offer on top an excellent ccompensation package and the
opportunity to shape the company future.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives:
• Develop and execute a successful sales strategy for rapid revenue growth base across the life sciences industry.
• Contribute to business growth by meeting or exceeding bookings/ sales expectations.
• Represent MIGx with a comprehensive understanding of our IT service offerings.
• Develop, maintain, and improve relations with accounts to keep or to set MIGx as the preferred supplier.
• Ensure continuity of the relationship and operate at the highest level in the accounts’ organizations, facilitating the executive level interfaces.
• Identify new business opportunities in the Life Science Enterprise Accounts and ccontribute to the growth of MIGx by actively acquiring new customers.
• Responsible for achieving established revenue goals and budgets.
• Achieve company objectives by planning effectively, setting sales goals, analysing performance data, and projecting future performance.
• Work in collaboration with internal teams and lead them virtually/remotely to drive and close opportunities.
Skills and qualifications:
• Seven years or + of proven sales experience
• Proven ability of managing sales cycles and proven record of success with the entire sales cycle from acquiring (BD), planning to closing.
• Solid strong network of life science customers and solid experience of selling IT Services to have confident discussions with customers.
• Ability to perform against established performance goals and metrics
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; a relationship builder who can communicate persuasively, articulately and with impact
• Essential IT background to have confident discussions with customers
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• You have complex problem-solving skills
• Fluent in German & English (written and spoken)
• Willingness to work in an international environment – some travel required
If you are recognized for being a ‘top sales performer’, with passion to acquire and support new customers with an international & global mindset and are looking to bring your experience into a dynamically growing company and be part of our success story.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com and getting to know you in person. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed.