MIGx are looking for a Senior QA Engineer (LIfeSciences).
The Senior Quality Engineer will provide experienced quality assurance support to the product development team, resolving bugs, defects, and other issues and ensuring the product meets customer specifications.
For this role you should have 3-5 years practical experience in a similar role QA Engineer and an outstanding analytical skills.
- Review design plans, process procedures, test procedures, and quality manuals to understand the scope, requirements, and function of the problem
- Ensure that products meet the organizations and customers quality and product integrity requirements
- Support the product development and operations teams by providing analysis and expertise throughout the inspection process
- Identify root causes of problems in the production process; recommends and/or implements corrective measures
- Analyzes data to identify trends in product quality or defects with a goal of mitigating and preventing recurrence and future defects.
- Ensure the full test coverage of the product.
- Document the test cases for every backlog item.
- Validate and ensure the presence of Acceptance Criteria
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Hands-on knowledge of software test planning, estimating, test case creation
- Experience in designing and executing effective test cases
- Experience in Testing REST API endpoints, validating the API documentation
- Experience with SQL would be a plus
- Understanding of SCRUM / Agile methodologies
- Structured approach and attention to details
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with BDD approach
- Experience writing Swift UI automation tests
- Familiar with V-model of software validation frameworks (eg.: ASPIRE, GAMP)
- Remote work and flexible working schedule that would suit night owls and early birds
- Excellent compensation package
- Free English classes
- Possibilities of career development and the opportunity to shape the company future
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development
- Work in a fast growing, international company
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive Management teamWe look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com and getting to know you in person.