Tasks and responsibilities:
- Interface between the different stakeholder such as Quality Assurance, business clients and IT organization to deliver high-quality business solutions
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Project organization and structure for complex and international IT projects
- Gathering, analysis and evaluation of customer requirements as well as consulting
- Project monitoring, risk analyses and identification of trends
- Review and evaluation of project requirements including IT strategy and IT architecture
- Report project status and issues where help is needed to the Steering Committee
- Compliance to the client corporate IT project management methodology and GxP where applicable
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, computer science or a similar field
- Several years of professional experience in IT project management, ideally in consulting
- You are familiar with project management methodologies (ideally, a certification like SCRUM, PRINCE2, PMP or CAPM)
- Experience in software development, rollout, migration or similar projects
- Communicative and customer-oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset
- You enjoy developing systems and products
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- You are good at prioritizing and always keep track of the big picture
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
- Attention to detail
- Natural team-player and strong communicator
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Excellent compensation package
- Possibilities of career development and the opportunity to shape the company future
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development
- Work in a fast growing, international company
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive Management team
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and getting to know you in person. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed.