Lead a team of currently 5 people with different specializations (Service Delivery Managers, System Administrators, Datacenter Infrastructure Experts) with different projects involved.
- Design, Implement, configure, support, and maintain Microsoft Solutions and related services
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolve problems
- Be Subject matter Expert in Microsoft technology stack for team members
- Planning the optimization and expansion of the current and future infrastructure solutions
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in lead \ senior \ architect positions
- 5+ years of experience in delivering solutions based on one of the major Microsoft Infrastructure technologies:
– Azure Cloud \ Microsoft 365
– Modern Workplace
– Enterprise messaging and collaboration
– Windows Server Platform
- A solid track of projects delivered
- Ability to communicate fluently with technical teams, both internal (company) and external (customers)
- Knowledge of the following:
– Cloud: Azure IAAS\PAAS
– Microsoft Stack: Active Directory, Windows Server, Authentication. Experience with any of the Microsoft product areas is welcome: M365, Modern Workplace, etc.
– Scripting: hands-on experience in any of the scripting techniques: Windows CMD, PowerShell, Bash, Python, Perl, etc.
- Solid experience with Monitoring, Capacity Planning, Backup and Recovery solutions.
- B2 English is a minimum for this role
- Proactivity, problem-solving, and conflict resolution ability
- Excellent compensation package
- Possibilities of career development and the opportunity to shape the company’s future
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development
- Work in a fast-growing, international company
- Free English classes
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive management team
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and getting to know you in person. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed.