At MIGx, we rely on powerfully insightful data to inform our solutions—and we’re seeking an experienced data engineer to put it into use. Our ideal candidate will have the mathematical and statistical expertise you’d expect, combined with a curiosity and creativity.
Beyond technical prowess, you’ll need the soft skills it takes to communicate highly complex data trends in a way that’s easy to understand. We’re looking for someone willing to jump right in it to help the company get the most out of our data.
- Work with lead Data architect to address business requirements in ETL/ELT and Data Virtualization tasks
- Building and maintaining the Data Virtualization containerized infrastructure and software.
- Help streamline our data science workflows, adding value to our product offering and building out our customer lifecycle and retention models
- Build data pipelines that clean, transform, and aggregate data from disparate sources
- Be an advocate for best practices and continued learning
- Develop models that can be used to make predictions and answer questions for the overall business
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or equivalent is a benefit
- 3+ years of experience with SQL, and data visualization/exploration tools
- Strong knowledge of the following technology stack and methodologies: ETL/ELT, vQL, SQL, Denodo, PowerBI, ADLS, Azure DevOps, Data QA automation, git
- Analytical mindset
- You have excellent communication skills in both Russian and English
- Natural team-player and strong communicator
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Remote work and flexible working schedule that would suit night owls and early birds
- Excellent compensation package
- Possibilities of career development and the opportunity to shape the company future
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development
- Work in a fast growing, international company
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive Management team
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and getting to know you in person