This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and established Business Development Manager, who is looking to move to a winning company with access to the insights into technology trends, the latest products, leading partner product portfolios and industry leading earning potential. We offer on top an excellent compensation package and the opportunity to shape the company future.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Think strategically to build out business development opportunities and the sales pipeline while driving customer value propositions.
- Central responsibility for the further expansion of our Life Science footprint.
- Development, expansion, and generation of new business opportunities with targeted new logos.
- Development of go-to-market strategies.
- Proactive identification of new business opportunities (within ongoing projects) as well as the adaptation and placement of business interests with the client with a focus on close cooperation with the sales and delivery team.
- Management of the sales pipeline, independent and targeted maintenance and processing of opportunities; Regular reporting of sales performance.
- Identify and recommend new services & conducts webinars and presentations to raise the brand or product profile.
- Work in collaboration with internal teams and lead them virtually/remotely to drive and close opportunities.
Skills and qualifications:
- 5-7 years experience in sales, marketing, business development or management.
- Solid strong network of life science customers and solid experience of IT Services to have confident discussions with customers.
- Lead generation and management experience.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; a relationship builder who can communicate persuasively, articulately and with impact.
- Essential IT Background to have confident discussions with customers.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.
- Fluent in German & English (written and spoken).
- Willingness to work in an international environment – some travel required.
If you are recognized for being a ‘top performer’, with passion to acquire and support new customers with an international & global mindset and are looking to bring your experience into a dynamically growing company and be part of our success story.
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and getting to know you in person. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed.